The territory of Supersano village extends 36 square km, and is located halfway between the Ionian and the Adriatic Sea. It is characterized by little hills of salentine lands, rich in flora and fauna, and its name maybe conveys that it is a healthy place both in terms of weather and air. It was there that the huge Bosco Belvedere extended, now almost disappeared.
We have two similar apartments in Supersano, one standing opposite the other in via Trieste nr. 2, only 25 km far from the stunning beaches in Gallipoli.
APARTMENT WITH 2/5 BEDS:
2 double bedrooms + 1 additional bed
2 bathrooms with shower boxes
living room with kitchen area
A small staircase leads to a loft where there is another bedroom with the bathroom.
It features: TV and parking lot. Animals are not welcome.
– Minimum stay: 2 nights
– IN AUGUST minimum stay: 7 nights from Saturday time 15,00 to next Saturday time 10,00
1. NO towels or sheets; NO BREAKFAST
2. The price includes water and gas.
3. Electricity will be charged 0,50 Euros for each kw used.
4. Deposit 100 Euros
A deposit is normally required as a guarantee for a good preservation of the rooms and of the objects. Any anomalies are accepted only if there are signaled by the guests by 12 o’clock of the day after their arrival. Deposit is paid at the arrival and fully paid back before leaving, after checking the condition of the flat, the furniture and the cleaned kitchenette. If guests leave overtime, the deposit will be sent via mail, less postal charges.
FURTHER DUE EXPENSES:
– CLEANING AT THE END OF THE STAY: 50 EUROS
– At the outside, there is a huge area, where guests can park their cars.
– On Wednesday laundry service is available (6 Euros).
– All the guests can participate at a cooking lesson concernig local dishes. At the end of the lesson, they can taste them and drinking good wine in the building of the Agrosì Farm.
– Cooking Lesson at Agrosì Farm
– Tasting of local dishes (to be booked at the arrival)
– Guided tours
– Approved boat tours